“I really need to sell my house.”
Are you saying this to yourself right now? There are many reasons why you may need to sell. We know because we help many people in the Louisville area with different issues reach the same goal — to get a fair cash offer on their house. This is what we do. We buy houses in any condition and treat people fair and square.
— Mike Faurest, President of FairSquare House Buyers
No matter your situation, no matter the condition — FairSquare is there!
And it doesn’t matter the price or condition of your property.
For example, many of our clients have faced the following:
- Behind on their mortgage
- Vacant house
- Damage beyond affordable repair
- Unreliable tenants
- Uninhabitable housing
- And more…
It doesn’t have to be so hard or take so long to sell your house.
The fact is: you don’t need to list your house or get an agent. No need to get locked into contracts, deal with piles of paperwork or wait for buyers to get their own financing.
You don’t even need to make repairs or even clean up your house. You can sell your house as is. For cash. Straight in your pocket. It’s that easy.
FairSquare has a team of experts ready to assist
We have an A-team of associates who can help advise on your specific situation.
- Attorneys to help you understand your options during bankruptcy, foreclosure, divorce, estate planning, lien negotiations, etc.
- Contractors to help with water intrusion problems, mold, foundation repair, HVAC, Electric, etc.
- Accountants to help with potential tax consequences of installment sales, contracts for deed, and other creative financing options.
- Even if we’re not the right fit to buy your house, we want to help in any way we can.
Even if we’re not the right fit to buy your house, we want to help in any way we can.
We’re passionate about helping Louisville communities